Watch List Triggers
The Watch List Triggers view displays each trigger event and the associated security for a selected watch list.
- Double click the view tab to maximize the view full screen. Double click it again to restore.
- Right mouse click on the view tab to open the view popup menu.
- in the view tab to close the Watch List Triggers view.
- Left mouse click the view tab and hold down the mouse button to move the Watch List Triggers view. Release the mouse button to place it.
The View Toolbar contains controls and settings specific to the Watch List Triggers view. Mouse hover over a button to see its tooltip.
Table to Spreadsheet button
- to export the Watch List Triggers table to a spreadsheet (sorting applied prior to exporting will be preserved in the spreadsheet).
- Ticker – security ticker symbol
- Name – security name
- Trade System – trading system/model being utilized (e.g. 1.2a daily, 1.2a weekly, 3.2a daily, 3.2a weekly)
- Tripped – indicates if the trigger event value has been satisfied (if Yes, trigger event must be reset to catch the next event — done by running the watch list)
- Type – indicates the database stat the trigger event is monitoring (e.g. Current Position, ER Ratio, Ave WL Ratio, etc.)
- Cur. Value – indicates the current value of the database stat
- Operator – indicates the operator value being used by the trigger event (e.g. Between, Equal, Not Equal, Greater Than, Greater or Equal, Less Than, Less or Equal)
- Trip Value – indicates the value needed to satisfy the trigger event