Symbol Trade Log
The Symbol Trade Log view displays the entire trade history for a selected security.
- Double click the view tab to maximize the view full screen. Double click it again to restore.
- Right mouse click on the view tab to open the view popup menu.
- in the view tab to close the Symbol Trade Log view.
- Left mouse click the view tab and hold down the mouse button to move the Symbol Trade Log view. Release the mouse button to place it.
The View Toolbar contains controls and settings specific to the Symbol Trade Log view. Mouse hover over a button to see its tooltip.
Table to Spreadsheet button
- to export the Symbol Trade Log table to a spreadsheet (sorting applied prior to exporting will be preserved in the spreadsheet).
- Date – date the trade for the indicated trading system/model took place
- Type – type of trade placed (Buy or Sell)
- Price – assumed price at which the trade was executed (calculated using the opening price on the particular trade date)
- P and L – percentage profit or loss experienced in the trade using the indicated trading system/model (listed next to Sell transactions)