A perspective is a layout of multiple views and can be a combination of any number of them. There are six pre-configured perspective layouts (screenshot), namely:
- Portfolios – displays both user created and Premier Portfolio subscriptions.
- Queries – displays queries created using user defined performance history and general data filters.
- Reports – displays a report for each user created portfolio and allows each report to be exported in both the PDF and XLS format.
- Research – allows users to conduct top-down research beginning at the sector level down to an individual symbol.
- Symbols – displays both general and PortfolioXpert performance data for each symbol the system monitors.
- Watch Lists – displays watch lists created using user defined triggers.