The Queries view displays all user built queries.
- Double click the view tab to maximize the view full screen. Double click it again to restore.
- Right mouse click on the view tab to open the view popup menu.
- in the view tab to close the Queries view.
- Left mouse click the view tab and hold down the mouse button to move the Queries view. Release the mouse button to place it.
The View Toolbar contains controls and settings specific to the Queries view. Mouse hover over a button to see its tooltip.
- to build a new query. Click here for detailed instructions on building a new query.
- to delete a selected query. Click here for detailed instructions on deleting a query.
- Name – name of the query
- # Rules – number of rules in the query (used to narrow down the securities included in the query results)
- # Rules Enabled – number of rules actively being used to narrow down the securities included in the query results
- Limit Search – indicates if the query is limited to only searching for results in a user-defined group of securities
- # Limit Symbols – number of securities included in the user-defined group of securities (if applicable)
- # Matches – number of securities in the query results (rules and query settings will affect this number)
- Last Run – date corresponding to the last time the query was run (click here for instructions on manually running a query)