The Quick Search view provides the ability to quickly search for and locate a security or user created portfolio, query or watch list.
- Double click the view tab to maximize the view full screen. Double click it again to restore.
- Right mouse click on the view tab to open the view popup menu.
- in the view tab to close the Quick Search view.
- Left mouse click the view tab and hold down the mouse button to move the Quick Search view. Release the mouse button to place it.
The View Toolbar contains controls and settings specific to the Quick Search view.
General Settings button
- to select the items to show in the view and include in searches (e.g. portfolios, symbols, queries, watch lists).
- Search Filter – enter the name or description of the security, portfolio, query, or watch list to be searched
- Trade System – click the drop-down arrow to select the trading system/model to use if searching for a security