The Symbol History view displays the historical price data and dividend values (if applicable) for a selected security.
- Double click the view tab to maximize the view full screen. Double click it again to restore.
- Right mouse click on the view tab to open the view popup menu.
- in the view tab to close the Symbol History view.
- Left mouse click the view tab and hold down the mouse button to move the Symbol History view. Release the mouse button to place it.
The View Toolbar contains controls and settings specific to the Symbol History view. Mouse hover over a button to see its tooltip.
Table to Spreadsheet button
- to export the Symbol History table to a spreadsheet (sorting applied prior to exporting will be preserved in the spreadsheet).
- Date – date of historical price data
- Open – opening price on date indicated
- High – highest intra-day price on date indicated
- Low – lowest intra-day price on date indicated
- Close – closing price on date indicated
- Volume – trade volume on date indicated (if available)
- Div – dividend price on date indicated (if applicable)