Combined Symbol Stats
The Combined Symbol Stats view displays all securities for selected portfolios, queries, and/or watch lists.
- Double click the view tab to maximize the view full screen. Double click it again to restore.
- Right mouse click on the view tab to open the view popup menu.
- in the view tab to close the Active Symbols view.
- Left mouse click the view tab and hold down the mouse button to move the Combined Symbol Stats view. Release the mouse button to place it.
The View Toolbar contains controls and settings specific to the Combined Symbol Stats view. Mouse hover over a button to see its tooltip.
Table to Spreadsheet button
- to export the Combined Symbol Stats table to a spreadsheet (sorting applied prior to exporting will be preserved in the spreadsheet).
- Ticker – security ticker symbol
- Name – security name
- Container – name of portfolio, query, or watch list the security is present
- Position – current position of security using the indicated trading system/model (e.g. Long, Buy Order, Flat, Sell Order)
- Trade System – trading system/model being utilized (e.g. 1.2a daily, 1.2a weekly, 3.2a daily, 3.2a weekly)
- Price – last closing price
- Entry Date – date the indicated trading system/model purchased the security for the current trade
- Entry Price – assumed price the indicated trading system/model purchased the security for the current trade
- ER Ratio – illustrates how well the security has traded historically using the indicated trading system/model (calculated by multiplying % Winners by Ave WL Ratio)
- P/L – percentage profit or loss experienced by the security in the current trade using the indicated trading system/model
- Last Trade – date of the last available closing price
- Stats Updated – date corresponding to the last time the statistics were updated for the security using the indicated trading system/model
- Type – current trading system/model’s recommendation for the security based on the Current Duration of the trade in relation to the Trade Profile Mean (e.g. New Position, Accumulate, Hold, Underperform)