The Watch Lists view displays all user built watch lists.
- Double click the view tab to maximize the view full screen. Double click it again to restore.
- Right mouse click on the view tab to open the view popup menu.
- in the view tab to close the Watch Lists view.
- Left mouse click the view tab and hold down the mouse button to move the Watch Lists view. Release the mouse button to place it.
The View Toolbar contains controls and settings specific to the Watch Lists view. Mouse hover over a button to see its tooltip.
New Watch List
- to build a new Watch List. Click here for detailed instructions on building a new watch list.
Delete Watch List(s)
- to delete a selected watch list. Click here for detailed instructions on deleting a watch list.
- Name – name of the watch list
- # Symbols – number of securities in the watch list
- # Triggers – number of trigger events in the watch list (must be reset after being tripped in order to catch the next trigger event)
- # Tripped – number of trigger events that have already been tripped (manually rerun the watch list to reset tripped trigger events)
- Last Run – date corresponding to the last time the watch list was run (click here for instructions on manually running a watch list)
- Email Report – indicates when a watch list report will be emailed (e.g. Nightly, Weekly, Tripped Triggers, Never)